National Federation of women living with HIV and AIDS, Since past 4 years, after its establishment on 2007, federation is able to bring about some tangible changes among the women living with HIV and AIDS. The changes can be realized in
1. To unite, expand and strengthen national and local WLHA networks so that they can effectively advocate for infected and affected women and their children.
2.To increase meaningful participation of WLHAs in public policy, planning
A just and equitable society where HIV infected and affected women and their children live productive, empowered, and dignified lives free from stigma and discrimination.
1. National TB Program/NTC/GF/NSA: February –July 2011.
2. Project Title : Scaling up coverage and quality of HIV and AIDS Prevention targeted to Most At Risk Population and Treatment Care and Support services to PLHAs. Supported
1. Awarded Red Ribbon from United Nations Development Program.
2. Member of National Coordination Committee of Global Fund.
3. Coordinated and participated in eight short documentaries of Academy of
1. Prevention of HIV and AIDS.
2. Develop and enhance Leadership capacity of infected women.
3. Sustainable Structural development.
4. Policy on resource mobilization.
5. Treatment, care and